.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

3. azatopia

here in the future that should have been; let's call it azatopia:
At the age of ten, girls are injected with a hormone-based implant which is 99.48% effective in preventing pregnancy, prevents menstrual cramps and monthly "flooding" which makes the girl & everyone around her happier in those already-stress-filled-adolescent-years.
Both boys & girls have access to condoms at school, beginning at grade six.
research for the past 30 years since wwIII ended in the computer-generated takeover of all communication & power...oops...I got off-topic!

I'm listening to cockfight club & it makes my mind wander...check 'm out:
www.cockfightclub.net
Anyhow...
Moralists' and racists' and homophobic's worst fears following the passage of the New World Democracies' (nwd's) First International Birth Rights (fibr) laws: that children, given free access to safe-sex paraphenalia, and open-minded sex education - from both a scientific AND emotional point of view - would turn the suburbs into a little sodom-on-the-playground!! - havn't came true.
Very, very few kids in the sixth grade ever take advantage of this set-up.
One statistic remaining virtually unchanged since recorded history: kids are still having their first "significant sexual encounter" at the age of 16-18.
They've never been able to stop this. It's hormonal, it's natural.
I hope this posts, I've had a very idea-filled weekend (no kiddies, well just the big one for a little while! what fun!!) and my browser I think was having trouble so I'm trying again now.
Wish me luck!
Happy Sunday!
azb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home