.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

8. and suddenly autumn was here

Tonight it's getting ree-e-eally cold ree-e-eally quickly!
You know what they say about Mississippi: if you don't like the weather, stick around a couple days & it'll change!
Same with azblack. If you don't like my ways, stick around...they'll change too. Cause I'm borderline!

Last year I so looked forward to autumn, and couldn't wait to get pictures of the foliage right here in my yard. And then when it came, damn! all the leaves were just brown. But this year, I'm a little more relaxed, and have noticed the dogwoods changing. And across the street, there are some trees whose leaves seem to be turning white for fall. I've gotta get some good photos of that.

I'm looking for positivity. I'll take it wherever I can get it.

I realize that there are things about me which make others uncomfortable, but others often make ME feel uncomfortable, and they've almost always got some BACK UP! I've only ever had myself.

All of my problems, and quite a few problems of everyone who's ever been close to me, could have been avoided if the azblack plan of world utopia had been enacted long ago. I would never have been born.

Under the azblack plan, once a loving couple has one of each gender, that's it. What need is there for a 3rd? I can sorta understand "trying to get a boy" or "trying to get a girl" once or twice more, but that's enough!!

It should not be harder to buy a house than to become a parent.

That's the first and most important rule in my aztopia. Zero population growth, world-wide.

I've always believed I was an accident. I certainly wasn't an improvement on the female child they already had produced. And I sure as hell wasn't as good a person as my brother, either. My parents would have been fairly successful in their parenting, if they'd stopped at 2 kids.

But back to the weather.

I said I would. Before this winter. But then I think, "who cares?"
If I quit smoking today, and started blogging more and writing more songs instead, would anybody notice? If I quit smoking today and started finding ways to make money, would I make that money? Would I get my car fixed, or buy a new car with the money I used to spend on cigarettes?
Would I exercise to keep from looking like a big-ass freight train wreck from the eating they've assured me will replace the smoking? Will the doctor give me Xanax to help me through the first couple weeks? I hope so.

There's a good chance this post will be deleted before even 24 hours are up.

Happy Monday
azb

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger azalea the black said...

Update:
The leaves across the street are not turning white after all.
Today I'm cleaning the windows!
Happy Saturday, my sweets!!
love,
azb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home