.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

5. blog the pain away

Someone wanted to know why I'm blogging. I know no one reads this, but perhaps someone will someday. And if no one ever does read it, well, that's ok too. I'll make a book or something from these posts, and maybe my grandchildren will have something to remember me by, cause I just don't plan on staying around forever. And they'll say "What a crazy old bitch!"

I just have so much shit in my brain, I have to do something with it. I do write songs, and I do a few other "creative" things, and in fact, I hope to have an actual "website" soon to display these umm... acceptable fruits of my labor.
But azalea black is the name I've given my darkest secret self. The darkest secrets are overflowing. This is where I want to reveal and exorcise (or is it exercise?) the pain. Either one.

People think I'm morbid and strange.

I want to tell my tale while there are still living witnesses, because my tale is utterly unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home