.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

3. interests & bible study for the day

Ok - for some reason this blog won't show my "favorites" & what-not in my "profile" so I'm gonna list them here. Just so you'll know. If anybody's interested, which of course, no one is!!

Movies: almost every movie i've ever seen NOT made in hollywood plus a whole lot of movies that were made in hollywood
Music: almost every music i've ever heard NOT on the radio or mtv plus a whole lot of stuff there too
Books: almost every book i've ever read EXCEPT the bible, yet that's the one i think about the most - angrily and sadly

So there you have it. Movies, music and books. What about paintings? TV shows? What's my favorite color? What's your favorite tree? No one ever asks those questions.

Here's what I want to know: What has God done for you? Do you want to know what he's done for me? He's made me a bitter girl. He's left me stranded. Like the bastard daughter of his unknown concubine that I am. She couldn't help it. She didn't know any better, and she still doesn't.

happy weekend
love
azb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home