.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

6. dying laughing

It makes us happy, then slightly intoxicated, then sleepy.
The greatest danger is that of dying laughing,
I don't know of any recorded cases of a person actually dying laughing, but, damn! What a way to go!! I hope I fucking DO die laughing!!

I grew up in a dry county, so nobody could buy alcoholic beverages anywhere, anytime. But people were drinking all over the place, of course. When I was in junior high, they had a vote, and once again, the "drys" ruled. Big fucking deal! By the time we were 15, and could drive, we knew where to buy any kind of alcohol in the next county. But I was one of those who preferred staying in the country anyhow, if you know what I mean.

Personally, I'd rather have a president who tokes up every now & then than one who speaks to a supernatural being he calls Jesus, who tells him to bomb people.
"I never touch the stuff. Ye got any cocaine?" said the president on saturday nite live the other night. That's him, allright. Praise god & pass the meth. but don't smoke dope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home