.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

2. fingers too cold to play guitar

My hands have been cold all day, and my fingers would freeze up in a "d" formation, but I can still type.
I can type all day, if I have to. I miss the days when a "boss" would have a "secretary" type him up a letter or presentation. They don't need us for that anymore.
My mama was a secretary in an insurance company. I used to love watching her type on that electric typewriter. Her long, slim, well-manicured fingers flying purposefully across the keys, eyes never leaving the page she was copying from. She NEVER made mistakes!
I don't know if they even made white-out then, but she didn't need it!
I couldn't figure that shit out, I mean the letters were in NO discernible order!
I took "Typing 1" in the ninth grade, and as soon as I could type a complete sentence, I noticed I started THINKING in type-writing! It was fun! I'd actually type out my thoughts while going to sleep, or on the school bus.
I'm sure I've had other people tell me they did that too, but I can't remember.
If you now or have ever had your thoughts typing out in your head, write me a comment & let me know.
Otherwise, I'll just think this is another way the "voices" are trying to get through to me.
Thanks for letting me type. I"ll play my guitar tomorrow.
love,
azb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home