.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Friday, November 11, 2005

8. tonight we're gonna party like it's 2029

Well, this year's already gone.
Sunday's my birthday.
Once my birthday's gone, then it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then it's the New Year. It all happens so quickly!
It always has, really.
Other than making me one of the "babys" in my class at school, I always liked that my birthday was in November. It's cool, the sun has that unusual slant, there's still some of the autumn-toned foilage hanging around, AND you get to be a Scorpio! What a great time of year to bring home a baby! My second baby was born in November too. And it WAS a great time of year to bring home a baby, but someone else had to bring him home for me while I was on a respirator in ICU.
I'll have to get back to you on that particular story (it's a LONG one!) later.

I must have been sort of an early Christmas present for my sister, who was almost 5-and-a-half. She always treated me like her little baby.
My brother, though, went on strike because I was not a boy! He really had it in his little 8-yr-old head that he was getting a little brother this time. He wouldn't come home from our aunt's house for a couple of days.
Needless to say, he got over it when he saw how CUTE I was!
I wonder how many more birthdays my cuteness will make me more tolerable?

I used to wonder if I'd get more presents if my birthday wasn't so close to Christmas, then I noticed that I didn't get much then either, and then I noticed that it's already the New Year, but DANG! we had us some fun and some high times and some crap and some freaky wierd almost-violent episodes in between! and then it's the same roller-coaster all over again. No one seems to notice the drama...

And then another year has come & gone. It's my birthday again. I'll see them all tomorrow, hopefully, and I'll usher in the holiday season with the usual irritable bowel symptoms.

Love, (wish me luck & happy paradise joy!)
azb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home