.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

7. ok i'm none of those things really...

...it's AWFUL close to home, though...

Why do I hold my mama accountable for my daddy's shortcomings?
And why not vice versa?
This is one of the most persistently perplexing puzzles in my life.
I spend a great deal of time thinking about this.
I spend a great deal of time thinking about a LOT of things, but I LOVE my mama & daddy, and it seems important still...
I'll definitely be getting back to you soon on this.

Seems like a little distance & space is the very best thing children and parents can give each other.

It's getting dark so suddenly around here! I wish I had a posse of devoted fans; I'd write all the freaking time!

Happy Humpday!
azb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home