.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

13. maybe that is an unlucky number after all

The other day on my birthday I looked deep into the mirror and while I did not see the woman I thought I'd be by now, I still could see traces of the girl I once was. That was my gift to myself.

Where did this year go? Where have all those years gone? Time seems to be powered from a perpetual engine that runs faster & faster & faster. I miss 1975 a little bit.

I'm going to try to take it easy on me and everyone else for the next few weeks.

Happy Humpday,
azb

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger RevDrDark said...

The horror. The horror, that is...Tuesday! yeah almost a week and no post. :( Where O where has cousin Azalea gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home