.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Friday, January 06, 2006

I'll have a Prozac & a Bud Light, please!

Just because you never see me holding a book, don't assume I never read. I read constantly. It's so much easier now too! I love the internet. Not only can you find out & learn about any subject that crosses your mind, you can find "friends" who share your interests, without ever leaving the safety & comfort of your own home!
If I'd had the internet & shit like myspace when I was younger, I might not have felt so alone, and maybe I wouldn't have done some of the stupid things I did.
I don't really regret, though. I think I've done pretty well with what I was handed.
And some of the things I did that OTHER people thought were stupid, maybe I think differently.

As I will be posting here daily, I will almost certainly be getting into details, mostly from the past, that I don't really want to tell you. But these are incidents & accidents that are ON MY MIND, consciously, so often, that I know they've marked, and scarred, and changed me along the way. And most of these have such NEGATIVE and DEPRESSING connotations! that I feel like Debbie Downer all the goddamned time, but HEY! those who walk with me will also be entertained, amused, enlightened, frightened, and held lovingly, at arm's length.
Love,
moi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home