.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day 2!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is me, if I were a paisley.



Today totally sucked ass. What can I do to make myself better? Can I FORCE myself to feel a certain way? Isn't that just like forcing myself to believe things I know are false? If I KNOW that I feel shitty & suicidal, how can I feel happy & alive? If I KNOW that you're lying to me, though I may wish I could do differently, I will not believe it's true.



However, I have used photoshop to alter the above photo, so that it is unidentifiable as a human. I'm the only person who knows it's me. Maybe that makes ME god. Maybe I can use emoto-shop on myself to alter my feelings.

Software developers, get to work on this!

Big Holiday 2006 item: Emotoshop!

peace,

aza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home