.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Monday, May 15, 2006

When DOES Death take a F*&%in' Holiday?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



They're tired of my talk of death & despair over at mySpace, so here I am.

I tried to help a baby bird last week, to no avail. It died.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Oh well, at least we weren't attached.

But not so my Frog.

I really had feelings for that Frog. He actually hopped up to me once, and I had witnesses. He let me pet him everyday. And always let me take lots of pictures. He also, I believe, sired several litters of tadpoles. KC says "he" could be a "she" but I don't think so.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I came home one day after work a couple weeks ago to find my potted water lily overturned in the pond, and the water was all muddy. So I had to clean that out, and clean, and clean, and then the pump stopped up, so I got me a Bud Light and a Phillip's screwdriver and got to work.

I have not seen that frog since that morning.

Now, in the meantime, I have almost made friends with this raccoon, who is adorable.

Got some pics. Good. He'd gotten a little tame for me too. Precious!

But then talking with my sister who is far more knowledgeable about wildlife than I, I now understand that the raccoon probably killed the frog. See, the cat won't go into the pond after the little hoppers, but a raccoon will tear up jack. AND kill frogs.

So now I'm totally pissed with Rocky. If I had a gun, I'd lay in wait and kill the cute little rascal! And make a hat out of his cute little ass! And make a mask out of his face...

Damn I just got REAL morbid...

So anyhow, here's Rocky. He won't be around long enough to get any more pictures made.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And here's my friend of 2 years, who I now believe is gone...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I guess I'll have to get myself one of these:






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



"Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back
Put your makeup on fix your hair up pretty and meet me tonight in Atlantic City"
-springsteen



There...Death just took a holiday for about 20 minutes while I made this blog for you!

Love!!
Aza the Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home