.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Well, everybody I love IS nuts!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I took out the preacher's pic & added Ra - not that I worship Ra, I just don't wanna get in trouble with ANYONE local!
I understand what they're trying to say. I just don't agree with their reasoning.
I was taught that God was a much better father than my daddy, without all of Daddy's faults. And that he loved me way more. But the TRUTH is that Daddy is, and always was, far better to me than God. And my daddy is NUTS!
The one thing I've prayed for more than anything-comfort & reassurance-I only got from myself, family, & a couple of friends. All men & women.
I still miss almost believing. I even asked him to come back. Once again, I got no answer.
So thanks, but no thanks, ya'll.
Love
azalea the black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home