.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Frozen In Time


Image hosting by Photobucket
I bet she had no idea how pretty, how perfect she was. She was just glad to have money, beautiful clothes, nice houses, fast cars, handsome/smart/funny men. She was probably a little perplexed at the reaction she got from men - and women.

I wish that when you put in a google image search, the autopsy photo would not be on the first page of results. I don't even think that's her.

I know why people love beautiful women. It's a universal art form.

Love,

azb

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting that the previous post promises a "blog about isolation," and then you picked Marilyn. I think she's as much the epitome of loneliness and isolation as she is an icon of beauty and opulence.

"Hollywood is a place where they give you $500 for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."
-MM

-ms.f

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger azalea the black said...

I've been sidetracked...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger azalea the black said...

and yeah, I know, I know...

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger RevDrDark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger RevDrDark said...

Yes I have some pictures of her from when she was still Norma Jean Baker, and she was the epitome of what guys dreamed of a girl as being...this beautiful, natural goddess next door. And perhaps it is there because we now know her fate, but there is this terrible yearning in her face sometimes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home