.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

azalea the black

a journey to the center of an under-achieving bad girl!

Monday, January 23, 2006

epiphany 1/22/06

I felt like total shit all day...well ever since about jan. 2...and thought I'd get sick, but I didn't.
It took me about 40 years to get comfortable with my makeup, but now I can usually pull whatever level (casual, work, glamour, sporty, etc.) I need. That's really the most important thing to know about looking good, I'm afraid.
And even though it was warm & rained all day & I just wanted to lay around & watch David Bowie videos or something, my hair managed to do ok (that's absolutely unknown to me in humidity) and that's the second most important thing.
And I'm skinny & know how to move & be funny.
And my teeth are ok.
So just when the video shoot was to begin, lightening struck something nearby, and the electricity went off. No lights, no video.
My head suddenly hurt real bad.
The name of the tune for the video is "Haulin' Ass to Hell," and I knew immediately we'd received a sign.
We laughed & cussed & eased upstairs to get beers.
Well, after about 20 minutes, the lights came back on; our little troopers (who looked SO good, after all) wouldn't leave just because we were "out of the mood". So I put my boots back on, and we went for it.
We had so much FUN, and * we ALL did so good! Great footage!
I couldn't believe I looked that good, and I didn't know I could laugh like that! after laying around, miserable, feeling so near-suicidal for so many days. I wonder how good I could look AND feel if I tried to take better care of myself?
KC thinks he might be crazy. Ha! Is what I say! He makes things happen. GOOD things! What's crazy about that?
I had a fresh outlook today, even though it's very dark & cold. It won't be for long!
Today was a wonderful Monday.
peace,
azb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home